Released on 4/08/2020
- This quarter we have refreshed job titles for over 175mm of our global profiles and locations for over 160mm.
- Similarly, we have refreshed job titles for over 50mm of our US profiles and locations for over 60mm.
- We've updated and increased our coverage of the
linkedin_connectionsbeta field for over 100mm records.
- We've improved our coverage of historical
education, as well as all three of the
- We've added two new fields --
primary.job.company.location.street_address. This represents the HQ location of the company and should help with matching our canonicalized company data to other company sources.
- We've made modifications to the
experience.title.levelsfield. The enumerable values for the field have changed and can be referenced in our canonical data (link - deprecated). While the tagging logic has mostly remained the same, the
cxolevel should see some net lift and the
managerlevel should slightly decrease due to some logical improvements. We've also added lower
- We've begun to do some basic pre-processing on the
experience.title.namefield to improve merging and help with standardization. These changes are mainly around mapping abbreviations and stripping punctuation and should be non-destructive. We have also added an
experience.title.rawfield which is available to license customers upon request.
birth_date_fuzzyfield will now have the same year as the
birth_datefield instead of being blank when a
- We are now exposing the
education.school.idfields by default. This allows for easy linkage with our canonical company data (link - deprecated) and canonical school data (link - deprecated). As of now these ids do not persist between versions of the canonical data.
- Our highly confident mobile phones are now tagged as
phone_numbers.type = mobile
experience.company.linkedin_sizehas been renamed to
- We made improvements to fuzzy company canonicalization to avoid generic matches.
- We've updated our canonical company data and made some additions. We are now providing two files:
company_vx.0which contains the information exposed in the person data and
company_vx.0_fullwhich contains additional fields.
- We removed two sources that exceeded our maximum threshold for frankenstein records (>1% instance rate).
- Stripped out invalid/temporary email providers like dummy.com.
- We removed a data source that was providing incorrect // generic skill information.
- We removed null bytes from summary data.
- A small subset of linkedin profile URLs were being incorrectly parsed to be blank -- which is now fixed.
- Included punctuation for the skill
- Fixed a scenario where an
experienceobject would show up as a
primary.job, but not in the
- Fixed merging issues with
educationobjects where there were erroneous compounding merges.
- We can now deliver the data license updates in Parquet format. If you would like to receive this, please let us know!