To authenticate our APIs within a zap, do the following:
- Go to your Zapier dashboard (https://zapier.com/app/dashboard) and click Create Zap:
- In the Zap Editor, name your zap. For this tutorial, we'll name it Enrich New Emails:
- Select the app that you want to connect to our Enrichment APIs. We'll choose Gmail:
- Choose the event that will trigger our zap and click Continue. We'll select New Email:
- Sign into your Gmail account:
- Set the trigger to Inbox and All Labels (the default setting) and click Continue:
- Test your trigger by clicking Test Trigger and following the instructions:
- Set People Data Labs as the app that a new email triggers:
- Choose Enrich Person as the action that a new email event takes and click Continue:
9: Sign into People Data Labs:
- Enter your People Data Labs API Key and click Yes, Continue:
- Click Continue:
Note: See Lead Enrichment with Zapier and Salesforce for a full tutorial on setting up Zapier with our Enrichment APIs.
Updated 9 days ago
Did this page help you?