Warning: Not a Recommended Delivery Method
- Log into your Azure storage account (or create one).
- Go to Settings > Configuration and disable Blob public access.
- Request PDL's delivery server IP address from [email protected].
- Go to Security + networking > Networking > Firewall and add PDL's IP address to the allowed IP ranges.
- Create a container in the storage account.
- Create an access policy for the container with Write, Delete, and List permissions.
- Generate a SAS token and URL for your container.
- Let the SAS token and URL live for 7 days.
- Securely share the SAS token and URL with PDL using 1password share, a limited shared Google drive with the blob token in it, or another method of secure sharing where only those who need to know (you and the PDL security team) can view it.
Updated 22 days ago