The Query Builder allows you to interactively construct Elasticsearch queries for the Person and Company Search APIs right from your browser - no coding necessary! The tool also shows the total number of profiles matches for your query without using any API credits, and provides auto-generated code examples that you can use to run your query and retrieve the actual profile results.
Although creating UI tools is not something that we focus on at PDL, this is a tool that we feel provides a great deal of value to our users and ultimately supports our mission of democratizing high-quality B2B data.
The Query Builder is very simple to use!
- Select the type of data you want to query (either Person or Company).
- Enter the field(s) you want to query using the dropdown menu.
- Enter the value(s) you want to match & the matching logic
- "exists" for if a field is not null
- "is" for an exact match
- "is one of" for matching at least one value in a list
- "not" options are available for each option above
- Click "Update Query."
- See the total number of matches and sample code.
The following GIF illustrates a simple search for all current Amazon employees based in Amazon's Seattle office:
For more information, check out our detailed walkthroughs of the Query Builder:
Updated about 1 month ago